Pengikut

Isnin, 25 Februari 2013

AMARAN...WARNING

I received this email from my bank...

From: CIMB Clicks 
To: nibsny@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, 23 February 2013 3:51 PM
Subject: Your Cimb account has been suspended..

Dear member,

Your account is suspended due to the number of incorrect login attempts from different locations.For your protection, we've suspended your account . 

To reactivate your account
please Follow this link Bellow to review your account activity.

Account Activity If not completed until February 30, we will be forced to close your account .
Note: If you received these e-mail in your BULK/SPAM section please add to your address book cimbclicks@cimb.com.my

Thank you, 
Customer Support Service.

Readers....PLEASE...PLEASE DO NOT BE VICTIMS OF THESE UNSCRUPULOUS SCOUNDRELS.

One thing for sure, I'm positive that this email wasn't from CIMB. No bank would ask their customers to 'Follow this link' in ensuring that the account would not be closed. Furthermore, the staff duties were atrocious. I simply can't imagine a bank of not being meticulous when writing to their customers. How could a bank 'overlook'  the spelling error of 'Bellow'? I admitted my 'london' is no better and much to be desired, but then I'm just a pensioner; the damage is only to my image, whatever it is...He...He...He. 

Anyway, just to be 100% sure, I checked my account and, syukur alhamdulillah, it was as per normal (reading...barest minimum to meet the annual bank service charges...He...He...He). My next action was to forward the mail to CIMB for their information and actions. I was advised not to give my account no, TAG, or 'clicked' as instructed. 

No matter what I think of these swindlers, they're creative people. It's a real pity that the God-given talent is criminally-abused. But then, no one person is created the same...I've to accept this fact! 

Well, I can only advice, the rest is entirely to the individuals, wallahualam.

2 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Tuan , nampaknya bulan 2 nih dalam seluruh sistem kelander selama nih, baru terdapat 30hb.. biasa 28 atau 29 hb je .

Mej. Dr. Nor Ibrahim bin Sulaiman PTU TUDM (B) berkata...

Anonymous,

Eh..Eh..Eh. Terlepas pandang le. Terima kasih.